Friday, October 10, 2008

My Great Summer

Mitch and me had a small water fight with just the two of us. It wasn't much of a water fight because there were only two people. I soaked Mitch! He didn't want to play for very long, but then Dad came and I'm pretty sure he took Mitchell's squirt gun and squirted me.



I also played at our park about twenty times. We visited other parks, too. We had a playdate at IBM Park about a week ago. We also played at Kutzky Park and I found a Hot Wheels car. We also went to Roy Sutherland Park about five times. And we went to the one right across the street from it about five times, too.



I also found about five dollars during the summer. I used to find money at the old Target but now we don't go there much and the new Target I barely ever find money at. Last year I found four fives in the Whistle Binkie's parking lot. I counted my money up about a year ago and it equaled $27.37 that I've found in stores, but now I've found more money so I need to count it up again.



I passed level two at Stewartville pool. We went there after swimming lessons twice. I went down the yellow waterslide, and boy, was that fun! I went off the diving board in swimming lessons and it's pretty fun. I did in ten feet deep water. I also did a mini water slide in the ten feet deep part.



We flew our kite in the summer about three or five times. It's a light up one, and I haven't tried it in the dark yet and I would like to fly it in the dark yet this year.



We played outside every day. I rode my bike three or four times a week. I watered the plants every day, too. I also took Minnie for a walk every day.



I also played baseball. I was on Coach Darrin's team again because I like to be on his team and we got to be the Blue Lightning Bolts. I only missed one game. Games were on Tuesday nights and practices were on Sunday nights. One of my favorite positions is probably shortstop or first base because then I get to try to get the guy out at first or throw to third or second. We have a party each end of the baseball season. This year we had hot dogs just like last year. I think I only struck out once this year in the whole baseball season. Once I got either the first score for the team or the last score and then the game was over if it would have been the last score.

No comments: