Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Stories: New Year's Resolutions

One of my New Year's resolutions is to go sledding sledding twenty times this winter, or hopefully more. Another one of my New Year's resolutions is to build one or two snow forts out of the recycling bin. I would also like to learn how the twelve different birthstones are formed because then I would know how a diamond would form. I remember there is an opal, a diamond, a ruby, sapphire, and topaz. I would also like to try to get up to $275 yet this year. I don't really know what to buy with it but I am thinking about maybe buying gold $800 for an ounce in gold. I also would to learn about how carrier pigeons could carry a message. I also had a goal of about two or three science experiments a week. There is one that I would like to do and I can grow crystals with that one.

No comments: