Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday Stories: Garage Sale Shopping

Note: Friday Stories are creative writing exercises we enjoy each Friday as part of our homeschool curriculum. Stories are composed by the boys and typed by Mom.

We went to a garage sale today in our neighborhood. I got this cool spy set, that it has three motion detectors. It has a little antenna on it. I also have three little dots on the package that they light up whenever somebody walks past it and it goes, "Doot, doot, doot, doot ... doot, doot!" like an alarm, and then I know if somebody passed it and then I could see what they are doing. The spy set cost twenty-five cents.

I also got a Polly Pocket car with Polly Pocket accessories. We also got a fake plastic jewel. I got a red one and Mitchell got a blue one. I also got a mini Palm Pilot for free. Mitchell also got a Palm Pilot for free. And Mitchell also got a mini spy set too, because it's not a very big one.

I am going to earn my spy set by doing errands. Doing errands means my mom gives me something and I put it away.

We went up to the park after we went to the garage sales. I went down the slide four times. I went down the parallel bars two times. And I also ran. And our friend William rode up to the park with his tractor. We got there ten minutes before William did. I rode my bike up to the park also and I rode my bike to all the garage sales. We felt some sprinkles and went home. Thirty minutes later, it started to pour.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow, Max!! That sounds like a great garage sale for you! I'm glad you had a good day!

Heather, Ella, Sacia, and Zach